Friday, October 31, 2008

Our baby! (maybe)

Volkswagen has a section of their website where you can create a Routan (Brooke Shields commercials) baby based on what mom and dad look like. This is what the site determined our little one could look like. Too funny! Hopefully we will find out what she REALLY looks like sooner than later!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Hey Victoria!
I love the virtual baby! Your real Baby is going to be so cute too! I am so excited for you guys cause it's so close! I bet you're just counting down the days! I can't wait to see pictures and to hear the name!! Wahoo!! Oh and bye the way, you are a beautiful pregnant lady!!! So darn cute! Hot Momma!!! Well I'm praying for you as the day gets closer! Good luck! :)
Ariel
PS: the web blog I'm sending this from is for my english comp class...I don't have a personal blog yet. Probably will though when I make my own little Schmitt...:)

Talia said...

haha - what a cutie!