Tuesday, October 20, 2009
our little coyote
We finally made time to take Elaina's 11 month pictures. We thought it was appropriate to take her picture on the floors she helped us install last weekend. She is getting so big! She now says "hi", "I love you", and "uh-oh". My parents were visiting us this weekend, and my dad always manages to gain control of the tv remote and turn it to the hunting channel. (No, I didn't know such a channel existed either.) At one point, the hunters were hunting coyote and making a high pitched noise to call the coyote. Next thing we knew, Elaina was making a high pitched noise that sounded exactly like the coyote call. I think this was a proud moment for my dad. 

3 comments:
Cute pix - love the one with the leaves & unfortunately there is more than one channel like that - Wally & Neal love them:-)
Oh, Father Jim ... always causing trouble!
P.S. I'm totally diggin' Elaina's shoes!
Addison says "my shoes!"
Love the pics
Post a Comment