As Elaina began her second day, we spent some quality time getting ready slowly and then heading home after being discharged from the hospital around 2pm. We arrived home to find a nice congrats sign that Jim and Sally had prepared to welcome us home.
5 comments:
Love the photos! Keep em coming! Hehe! Victoria you look so amazing in the photos! i love your hair cut! Oh and I really really like art above the crib and the crib mattress sheet thing...not a mom yet so I don't know what it's called. But I love it! I pray that things are going great! You're going to be such a good mommy Victoria! So excited for you guys! Congrats! Can't wait to be in your shoes! :)
Victoria and Matt,
Congratulations! We are so excited for the both of you! We have enjoyed the blog and look forward to seeing more pictures of Elaina as she grows and getting to meet her. What a beautiful baby! Victoria--you look amazing!! Best wishes and congratulations on your new blessing.
Lindsay and Matt
Can't get enough of the pics! Wish I could be there to meet the cute little monkey. ; ) We already love her to pieces!
Matt & Vicki, She's beautiful. I know you will have the times of your life with her. Enjoy, Can't wait to hold her. Love Mike, Jenny, Hilary, Ross & Jackson
I love my beautiful niece!! I'm so glad that I can see these pictures since I can't see her in person yet. I love you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Love, Auntie Andrea
Post a Comment