2cm dilated; 60% effaced; 0 station
Unfortunately, these numbers mean absolutely nothing except for the fact that the baby will EVENTUALLY come out. My appointment with the midwife went well today. Baby's heartbeat is perfect, belly measurement increased right on track, and no change in my weight gain from last week. (Weight sometimes levels off at the end of pregnancy- I'm definitely not complaining!)
I've been keeping busy with work this week, and this helps me keep my mind off of wondering when the baby will come. I continue to pray for patience every day!
I hope our next update involves a baby announcement!
1 comment:
Matt and Victoria - I would like to see at least one more belly picture - you are looking so cute. I have been watching this every week - this is so nice - so far away, but at the same time - so close. I hope she is here soon - can't wait to meet her.
Love Aunt Glo
Post a Comment